We love spring here at Lovegood Wedding & Event Rentals. Lauren at Lovegood partnered up with Kaylie from Kaylie B. Poplin to create a shoot inspired by raspberries, cool pink lemonade, and simple, vintage decor that can be added to get party, wedding, or event!
Here is our recipe for our Very Berry, Raspberry Lemonade!
3 Fresh Lemonades
4 cups fresh lemon juice (we used Great Value 100% Lemon Juice, 32 Fl Oz from Wal*Mart)
3 cups sugar
1 bag frozen raspberries
11 cups water
1. Squeeze the lemons and pour the juice into a pitcher.
2. Mix together the sugar with 3 cups water and stir to dissolve to make a syrup.
3. Add 8 more cups of water!
4. Try it! Test to make sure it's yummy and sweet for you and your friends and family!
5. Add the raspberries to pitcher.
6. Mix the lemonade together and let chill in the fridge before serving.
Team Lovegood hopes you take a moment to make this delicious drink during your busy day.
Food styling is something that we are always trying to improve on. We used macaroons from Fresh Market in Destin, Florida and raspberries to complete this look. Lauren partnered these fresh items with mix matched china from the Lovegood collection. Did you know that Team Lovegood offers styling and decorating for weddings, events, and parties along with our vintage rentals? We sure do!
Photography, Kaylie B. Poplin
Styling and Design, Lauren Soley
Decor & Rentals, Lovegood Wedding & Event Rentals